Sites & LOCATIONS
The Kansas Department of Commerce offers a robust sites and buildings database for companies looking to locate or expand operations in Kansas. Search by square footage, acreage, geographic location and other user-defined criteria important for your project. Powered by LocationOne (LOIS), this database provides up-to-date information on real estate and market demographics.
Whether you are a Johnson County citizen, a government organization, or a private corporation, AIMS will provide you with the right Geographic Information Systems (GIS) solution. We offer many services including map production, custom enterprise-level application development, and data development.
- Administrative including City/Township Boundaries, Annexations, etc.
- Census Demographics
- District and Service Areas
- Economic Development & Taxes
- Benefit Districts
- Community Improvement Districts (CID)
- Economic Development Councils (EDC)
- Neighborhood Revitalization Areas (NRA)
- Sales Tax Rates
- Tax Authorities
- Tax Increment Financing Districts (TIF)
- Tax Units
- Transportation Development Districts (TDD)
- Environmental including Soils, Streams, etc.
- FEMA Flood including Floor Hazards, etc.
- Parks and Recreation including Recreation Points, Parks, etc.
- Services including business listings, etc.